We are so glad that you stopped by because we know success in our mission starts with an amazing team. Whitman-Walker employees demonstrate our values every day, through hundreds of interactions with our communities. We learn a lot from our patients and each other and are committed to treating everyone with dignity and respect. Sound amazing? It is.
Why Work at Whitman-Walker?
- We impact people we care about everyday
- Our tight-knit team shows support and camaraderie across departments and sites
- We offer a great benefits package
- Employee feedback has led to multiple Best Places to Work recognitions
- We have FUN – including during work-sponsored social events
What are some of the items within the benefits package?
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision coverage options
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical and dependent Care)
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous vacation and sick leave – and other paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Domestic partnership benefit
- Commuting and Gym benefits, including Metro and Capital Bike Share
- 403(b) Savings Plan
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education funds